Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Demi Moore Mohawk Haircut Picture Posted on Ashton Kutcher’s Twitter

Demi Moore Mohawk Haircut Picture Posted on Ashton Kutcher’s Twitter

Ashton Kutcher posted a picture of his wife Demi Moore with a Mohican haircut on his Twitter page on Sunday, July 19.

Followed the photoshopped picture with a short message the 31-year-old wrote, "Wifey just got a new hair cut what do you guys think? I love it”.

In a quick response, Demi tweeted "I have the buzzer ready baby."

And Ashton's replied, "I'm just playing baby, but I think you'd look great with that cut."

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher picture

Shortly after, Demi said: 'Thank you love. How' bout I shave your initials into my head.'

Then Ashton mocked by writing: 'You could shave them somewhere other than your head...'

Fortunately, the 46-year-old actress clarified that with saying: 'Like my armpit?'

No comments:

Post a Comment