Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ashley Tisdale Nose Job

Ashley Tisdale before and after plastic surgery (nose job).
Its no secret that the High school Musical star, Ashley Tisdale, had a nose job, in fact she came out publicly a few years ago and talked about her deviated septum.

Growing up I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing. The older I got, the worse it got. I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose.
The question is now, was the plastic surgery a success in terms of appearance?

Personally i cant see a whole lot of chance post nose job (rhinoplasty), except for a slightly different shape and size at the tip of the right portion of her nose, so if she is able to breath better now, i think it was a completely successful operation.

No comments:

Post a Comment