Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Justin Bieber "Latin Girl" Track Leaks Online

Justin Bieber’s new track entitled “Latin Girl” has leaked online on Monday.

Justin Bieber attends My Worlds The Collection photocall at Urban Hotel on November 29, 2010 in Madrid, Spain. (Photo by Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images)

Justin Bieber is singing about a girl he met on holiday in the newly-leaked track. The song is rumoured to have been inspired by Jasmine Villegas or Selena Gomez, both of whom has been romantically linked to the 16-year-old.

"I was on the beach, yeah/ I was on vacation/ I was doing nothing/ I was just sittin' patient/ Then you walked by/ You caught my eye/ I said, 'Who's this girl? She's lookin' superbly'. Hey, miss beautiful, I've never seen you before/ And I would like to be the one to show you I am cool and all/ Hey, little momma, what you got on ya/ Looking so good that I just want to telephone her." Bieber sings.

She’s my Latin girl/ Ooh, pretty lady, don’t you think it’s crazy/ She’s my Latin girl/ Oh she tries to fight, but she knows she likes it.” the young singer croons.

Justin Bieber has admitted that he is working on new music for an album to be released sometime in 2011. It’s unclear whether or not the new track “Latin Girl” will be included for his next album.

Here is the audio video for Justin Bieber’s “Latin Girl”  and check it out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment