Friday, December 10, 2010

Miley Cyrus Smoking Bong: Video of Miley Cyrus Smoking a Bong Leaks Online

Miley Cyrus, who turned 18 just a few days ago, has been videotaped smoking a bong during a party at her Los Angeles home on November 28.

MILEY CYRUS.The 2010 American Music Awards Red Carpet Picture.

In the video obtained by TMZ, Miley was seen taking hits from a bong that was reportedly filled with a natural herb called salvia which has psychedelic qualities. in California, possession of salvia is currently not illegal.

“Oh, I'm not gonna lose it now ... I'm going,” the can’t be tamed singer says in the video after taking her first hit of salvia from the bong, “I'm having a little bit of a bad trip!”

She then giggles and mistakenly identifies one of the party’s guest as her on/off boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, “Is that a f**king Liam lookalike or what the hell is that? Is that my boyfriend? Is that my boyfriend? Oh my God, he looks so much like Liam!"

"Is it me tripping? Is it me tripping?" the newly 18-year-old asks a friend while pointing to her head. She then was seen laughing uncontrollably in the tape.

According to TMZ, the video was shot by one of Miley's friends and it’s possible that someone copied or stolen from the friend's camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment