Friday, December 24, 2010

Pamela Anderson Claims She Is Done With Plastic Surgery

Pamela Anderson with and without makeup.
On the verge of her thirteenth appearance on the cover of Playboy magazine, blonde barbie doll, Pamela Anderson, is prepared to call it quits with her long time love affair with plastic surgery.
I'm not against plastic surgery, what I've had done will stay with me and that's fine, but I don't want anything else. I'll do facials but I don't want to go down the scary route and have knives plunged into me.
The forty three year old, mother of two, has apparently had a change of heart on the superficial side of life, as she turns her back on what landed her in Hollywood in the first place, plastic surgery.
I don't mind aging. I've never been a classical beauty. I've always had that Playboy vibe. I don't want to chase youth. Anyway, I find it chases me.
Well ladies and gentlemen, you heard it straight from the horses mouth, no more plastic surgery for Pamela Anderson, however can you ever fully count out "the queen of breast implants", when it comes to steering clear of enhancements?

No comments:

Post a Comment