Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey Expecting twins!

Nick Cannon officially confirmed that Mariah Carey is expecting twins on his 92.3 Now radio show Thursday (December 16)!

Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon picture. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)

"In order for my wife and I to have our life, we need to be up front and I need to be able to share things with you and be real. I didn't even tell my wife I was gonna do this. I'm probably gonna get yelled at for not getting permission...We are having twins!" the 30-year-old dad-to-be admitted.

Nick also revealed that the first folks in the world to know about the twins other than Nick and Mariah were President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama.

When Mariah was performing for a White House Christmas special in Washington, the 40-year-old singer shared the happy news with the President and the First Lady backstage.

"They actually even questioned my wife about, you know, ‘So, what are you having, are you having twins?’ And at this point she hadn’t told anybody anything because doctors advised us to keep it to ourselves until we [got] further along. And because of the excitement [and] emotion, she was overwhelmed [and] shared with the President and First Lady that we are having twins." Nick said.

Congrats to the happy couple Nick and Mariah!

No comments:

Post a Comment