Saturday, August 27, 2011

Celeb News » Mila Kunis: Coffee Run Cutie

Mila Kunis: Coffee Run Cutie 
Mila Kunis


Stepping out for an afternoon pick-me-up, Mila Kunis grabbed a cup of joe at a Brentwood, California cafe on Friday (August 26).

The former "That 70s Show" stunner looked lovely in a cute yet casual ensemble, pairing a striped grey sweater with black skinny jeans, a handbag and ballet flats as she made her midday java run.

And while she's been rumored to be more than "just friends" with "Friends with Benefits" co-star Justin Timberlake, Mila says that guy/girl relationships can truly be platonic - and nothing more.

"Men and women can easily be friends without having to be attracted to each other. I promise you, there’s a group of my guy friends who have zero desire to have sex with me,” she told The Sunday Times Style magazine. “I’m pretty sure they don’t. We’ve all known each other since we were ten."

However, she noted, “Don’t get me wrong: I’m not sure they would say no [if I changed my mind].”

Enjoy the pictures of Mila Kunis out in Brentwood, California (August 26).





Photo Credit: FlynetOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment